Last updated June 05, 2020
Copyright © firstmovr LLC 2020 All Rights Reserved
All files and information (“Content”) contained on www.firstmovr.com and its related pages (“Website”) are subject to copyrights by firstmovr LLC (“firstmovr”), and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without written permission from firstmovr.
The Website may contain service marks and/or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of the Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission from firstmovr.
All Content, as found within the Website, is protected under the United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Website Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of the Website does not grant you any ownership rights to the Content.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
firstmovr respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is firstmovr’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, firstmovr will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the firstmovr Website that are reported to firstmovr.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing the below DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and email it to firstmovr. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, firstmovr will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Website.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you will provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use). “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Email this Notice, with all items completed to email@example.com